Hola! Mis Amigas!
…and that is about as much español as I can manage safely. However I am happy to share with you Caras Ocultas, is published on all Amazon venues, including Spain, Brazil, y Mexico. Leer GRATIS con Kindle Ilimitado.
The print edition will be released soon
To celebrate I am cooking my favorite Tortilla Soup. Here’s my recipe.
- 1 cup cooked chopped chicken
- 12 fresh tomatilla, steamed or boiled soft and mashed.
- 1 onion, cooked soft, mashed with tomatilla.
- 1 cup fresh-off-the cob corn or 1 can corn, drained.
- 1 can Goya black beans, drained.
- 4 or 5 cups chicken broth. (Best made with chicken feet). Otherwise, 1 quart of chicken broth.
- 1 packet Goya Vegetable seasoning.
- Juice of small lime.
- ½ cup heavy cream or milk.
Put all except cream in a four quart pot. Bring to a boil. Stir well. Season with salt and garlic powder to taste. Remove from heat and stir in cream. Keep warm on very low heat. Garnish with Cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips. Now, you can add other ingredients. Le gusta yuca mucho. I am spoiled by the fresh yuca I could dig in my yard in el Cacao…but here in the States, I buy Goya frozen Yuca. I add yuca to my tomatilla soup. You may have to add a little water or more chicken broth. Up to you. Enjoy!
I dearly would love to put this entire recipe in Spanish…but I’d mess up. Would love to see your recipe. Just put it in comments in english o español. I can read a bit in Spanish. Hasta luego y por favor, tu compartes mi libro con tus amigos. ¡Gracias!.
I’m Jackie Weger. Thank you for visiting. Come again.
@Copyright 2106 Jackie Weger